1. What are your first and middle names? Christina Louise
2. When you were a kid, did you wish you were named something else? I've always liked my first name. I didn't like my middle name, but I don't use it and it kinda goes with my first when you say it.
3. What is your favorite national pizza chain? No particular favorite, but now I don't eat pizza. The whole low carb thing, dontchaknow.
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own? That's a trick question. I've been accused of being an Imelda Marcos type in the past by my family, but truly I don't have many I actually wear. I have wide feet and some shoe purchases end up not working.
5. What is one TV show you’ve seen at least one episode of, but you can’t stand? Umm. Nothing comes to mind right away.
6. What’s your favorite cereal? Frosted Mini Wheats and Honey Nut Total. However, due to the low carb thing, I don't really eat cereal anymore.
7. Would you rather have temperatures above 100º or below 30º? Below 30º
8. What is the best concert you’ve ever been to? Sting
9. Do you have a college degree? BS in Hotel and Restaurant Management with a minor in French
10. What state is home to you? Texas, though I was born in Pennslyvania
11. What is your favorite physical feature (of yours)? My eyelashes.
12. Do you believe God created the universe? Questionable. First one needs faith to believe.
13. What is your very favorite outfit in your closet? Capri pants and a shirt.
14. Have you ever bought anything on Ebay? Shockingly, no.
15. What was your favorite book series when you were a kid? Anything by Judy Blume
16. Can you speak any languages other than English? French and bit a Spanish.
17. Do you like sweet tea? Yes, but I don't drink beverages with sugar anymore. Splenda is my friend.
18. What’s your favorite vegetable? Artichoke, followed closely by asparagus.
19. What age seems old to you right now? 70's
20. What is your biggest pet peeve? Being treated like an idiot
21. If someone gave you $1,000 and told you that you had to spend it all within 24 hours, what would you buy? A thou ain't much. Computer stuff, I guess? We could replace our bedroom TV.
22. What was your first car? 1971 yellow VW Bug with lots of primer. I bought it myself in high school.
23. When did you last climb a tree? Not sure.
24. What is the last movie you saw in a movie theater? Wanted
25. Have you ever been on TV? Yes, on the local news about a gifted and talented program for kids that I was part of and was run by Trinity University.
26. What is your favorite website to visit when you’re bored? LJ and HuffPo
27. Do you usually cheer for the underdog? Yes
28. What book(s) are you currently reading? I just finished The Life of Pi.
29. How many versions of Pride & Prejudice have you seen? I saw most of the one with Keira Knightly on cable awhile back.
30. What’s your favorite thing to cook? I like cooking, but a fave? Maybe stew?
31. Have you ever regularly watched any Star Trek? Yes. Old, new, DS9 and the unfortunate Enterprise. I gave up on Voyager.
32. What color are the sheets on your bed right now? Oatmeal
33. What is one food you refuse to eat? Pork rinds.
34. How do you take your coffee? Lots of cream and Splenda. I'm not a regular drinker, though.
35. Do you floss your teeth every day? Nearly. I'm a big fan of floss because food often gets caught in my teeth. I have floss at work, at my desk at home and in my bathroom. However I don't usually floss when I brush. I like Crest Glide, mint flavored.
36. Which countries have you been to? France, Mexico, Belize and Nicaragua.
37. Are you good with directions? I'm decent. I recently discovered that my husband is awful though.
38. Which operating system is on your computer? Vista at home and XP at work
39. Do you get along well with your parents? Another trick question! Umm, relations are good, but I can't say I feel close. My mother is annoying and I try to ignore the male parental unit. I try to be nice for their sake.
40. Is it “pop”, “soda”, “coke”, “fizzy”, or something else entirely? Soda.
41. What’s your favorite unhealthy fast food chain, and your typical order there? Hmm, probably Taco Bell. Love their cheap basic crispy taco.
42. How many presidential elections have you voted in? My first was 1988. Dukakis got my first presidential vote. Dukakis, Clinton, Clinton, Gore, Kerry...so five.
43. Does the idea of wearing clothes someone else has worn gross you out? No, as long as they're clean.
44. What is one product you can’t live without? Internet!
45. Do you have cable/satellite TV? Digital Cable with HD
46. How many kids do you want? None.
47. On a date, would you rather have a casual picnic on the beach or a fancy dinner at a romantic restaurant? Fancy dinner, hands down. We love good food with commensurate service.
48. What is your favorite Christmas tradition? I'm not a great one for keeping up traditions, but I appreciate the light displays others put up.
49. Have you ever met anyone in person that you first met online? Oh yes.
50. How many hours of sleep do you get on an average night? On a work night, probably about 6. I sleep in on the weekends.
51. Who do you miss the most right now? Umm...
52. What is the most expensive thing you’ve ever purchased (not counting education, cars and houses)? Probably the cruise we took. Money well spent.
53. What's your favorite board/card/party game? Uno
54. Are you a vegetarian? If not, do you know anyone who is? No and yes.
55. Do you think a higher price usually means better quality? Depends
56. Would you rather have Oreos or Nutter Butters? I don't think I've ever had Nutter Butters.
57. What is your favorite perfume/cologne? Dune by Christian Dior.
58. Would you ever get a tattoo? Probably not.
59. What is the lowest price you ever remember gas being per gallon? Probably $.50 when we moved down to Texas from Pennsylvania in the late 70's.
60. Have you ever been in a wedding (other than yours)? Yes
61. Do you ever drink alcohol? Not often. I never really developed much of a taste for it.
62. What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Sushi? Calamari? I'm pretty tame.
63. What is your favorite CD ever? Probably The Soul Cages by Sting
64. When do you usually go to bed? Between 11-12
65. Have you ever walked out of a restaurant after being seated without ordering anything? If so, why? I'm sure I have. Bad service.
66. What's the worst injury you've gotten from an animal? Bad cat scratches.
67. Are you the type of person who enjoys rain or gets depressed by it? I enjoy rain. Always have, though the thought of my husband on his motorcycle in the rain will dampen my enjoyment.
68. Do you enjoy animated films? Yes.
69. How do you prefer your steak cooked? Medium to medium rare.
70. What's the last thing you bought? Breakfast taco
71. Have you ever named pets after literary characters? No
72. Do you remember the old fashioned card catalogs at libraries? Yes.
73. Do you like catfish? Yes.